Tami White
Tanya Foxx [Anal DP]
Trinity Loren
Actors:
Blake Palmer
Marc Wallice
Tom Byron
Tony Martino

Описание: Amazing Tails II is quite possibly one of the finest exercises in visual erotica you're likely to stumble across: for shot-on-video or any genre for that matter, I say stumble, because this series (being relatively new), hasn't developed a track record as of yet. But the "tails" it tells!
In keeping with the format of the first volume, director/writer Francisco has concocted some really refreshing material. "Hotline," featuring Buffy Davis and Marc Wallice as phone sex lovers is a fascinating piece of photography, Davis on one end of the phone and Wallice on the other are superimposed as they whisper sweet nothings to each other. We aren't privy to what they say, but the acts of self-gratification speak louder than words. The only negative that mars the poetry of this scene is some berserk background accompaniment that sounds like a World War I dogfight with planes running on Mexican food for fuel.
"Friends" featuring Tanya Fox and Tami White is the best girl/girl scenario I've ever witnessed outside of the classic Larissa Ely-Linda Ashton to do in Russ Meyer's Cherry, Harry and Raquel. Straus' "Blue Danube" serves as background accompaniment. Instead of space ships and space stations (a la Stanley Kubrick), we have a very tender moment shared between two female friends. The classical music has its way over synthesizers here. It adds luster and class to the intimate moments of touching and caressing by the fireplace. I've never seen Tanya Fox in a lackluster performance, and her work here only confirms in my mind she's the most energetic sexual performer in the adult industry.

Качество видео: VHSRip
Формат видео: MPEG
Видео: Video: MPEG1 Video 352x288 (4:3) 25fps 1150kbps
Аудио: Audio: MPEG Audio 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  25 май 2015, 17:30

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 697.6 МБ
Скачали: 26
Статус

Последний сидер: 5 лет 11 месяцев 15 дней 6 часов 55 минут 14 секунд назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?