Пользователь
Пользователь
Раздал: 194.1 ТБ
Скачал: 96.67 ТБ
Ратио: 2.008

Zoey Holloway "Seduction of my Stepson"
#77Год производства: 2012 г.
Страна: USA
Жанр: All Sex, Milf, Mature, Big Tits, Old/young, Incest, Taboo Roleplay, Mother Son, Stepmommy, Stepson, Stockings, Blowjob, Hardcore, Older Women, 40+, Family
Продолжительность: 00:53:58
Описание: This is full version of the 3 clips: STEP SON SPIES ON MOTHER, SPANK AND WANK MY STEP-SON, SEDUCTION OF MY STEP-SON. *Plus bonus footage of my step-sons masturbating marathon! Each of the 3 above videos have been so popular and best sellers since their introduction I decided to give you the full experience in one full clip! Watch from the beginning, my unemployed step-son spies on me while I am in the shower then makes his way down the hall to steal a pair of my prettiest pink panties from my dirty lingerie basket. He quickly hides himself behind curtains in my very own bedroom and watches me dry my showered body, and put my outfit on for a night of club fun. He watches me inch my stockings over my long legs and carefully zip up each thigh-high boot over them. He has specific directions to clean the garage while I am away for the evening. *The bonus footage is what he decides to do for the evening instead of clean the garage. As entertaining as it may be, it made me furious he did not listen and do as he was told while I was away. I removed my panties from his limp cock and shook awake his sleeping body. I grabbed his ear and marched him to the garage to let him see why I was so disappointed. He shrugged me off so I grabbed him, bent him over a desk and began pounding sense into his ass. His humiliation did not end there. I marched him back in the house and continued the punishment. I made him wear my panties as I paddled his grown ass with my hand. I was determined to make him feel like the little ungrateful boy he was. When I felt his arousal from the spanking I made him stand up and show me. Now what was I supposed to do? Ignore this huge young erection right in front of me? I kept control and made him sit on the couch while I wanked the reluctant organ until he gave me his last drop of young cum. He understood me loud and clear when I told him if he did not help out around the house I would take his jizz whenever I felt like it. As long as he lived under my roof, his dick was mine if he disobeyed me. My assertiveness did not stop there. I felt his large cock in my hand and I wanted it somewhere else, in between my legs. While he was being a good young man and actually cleaning the garage one day after our little shared experience, I was busy calculating how I would get him into my bed. Ah, the perfect moment presented itself as he was preparing for his shower. I called him to my room to massage my tired feet. I knew all along I would ask him to rub higher and higher as I revealed my naked body under my robe to him. I could see he was uncomfortable with my request especially since I keep his deceased fathers ashes in its beautiful urn at my bedside. I was not concerning myself with his father at the moment but only with hopes I could convince his son to fuck me like I have not been fucked before. It really did not take much time for my step-son to become aroused and go along with my lead. Buy the popular selling clip and see why! Sexy, a little awkward at times but steamy passionate family fucking.
Формат видео: MKV
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo
Скриншоты

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  24 фев 2013, 11:08

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 1014.47 МБ
Скачали: 156
Статус

Последний сидер: 1 месяц 12 дней 20 часов 59 минут 48 секунд назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?