Раздал: 16 ТБ
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Seed.

Информация о видео
Название: Соблазнительные Девочки 3
Оригинальное название: Curvy Girls 3
Год выхода: 2009
Жанр: Gonzo, Anal, Latin, Big Tits, Big Butt, Facial, Oral, Blowjob, Cumshots
Режиссер: William H. Nutsack (as William H.)
В ролях: Diamond Kitty, Tony DeSergio

Описание: We have an excellent musical selection playing at the start of this scene, Diamond's already showing off the titties as the first shot finds her, actually she's only got on a black corset, heels and some latex gloves. The shots of her bending down facing us were hot, the pussy spread open by her fingers, fine action. She then has a seat on a piano bench and instead of tickling the ivories she's doing a furious finger rub on those pussy lips. Tony DeSergio then joins her and the two ksis a bit on the couch as she also reaches for his holstered cock. Our man then samples those huge knockers moving on to do a fine job working the tongue on her cookie. The scene is progressing in a familiar fashion but the gorgeous girl is making it work for me and we get a fine bj from Diamond too, hovering over his cock, lowering herself to engulf it as the shot looks up, tits dangling too. It's not a long bj which I'd have liked to see more but they were ready to fuck so it's on to reverse which has a quick pace pretty quick, it is maintained in cowgirl too and you see she's keeping the corset on too. Our girl has a very long ride in cowgirl, there were some great floor shots worked in here of her ass. Diamond then gets off to clean off those juices and after a long session like that I bet his cock was wet with them. You see a good open insertion shot then for doggie anal then it's more vag before Tony unloads to her outstretched tongue, this was a very good scene from Diamond, I'd like to see her again for sure, maybe more anal next time would be nice.

Выпущено: USA / Elegant Angel
Продолжительность: 00:27:30
Язык: Английский

Файл
Формат: AVI
Качество: DVDRip
Видео кодек: XviD
Видео: 704x400 (1.76:1), 23.976 fps, XviD build 64 ~2058 kbps avg, 0.30 bit/pixel
Звук: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 2/0 (L,R) ch, ~160.00 kbps avg

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  02 июн 2017, 11:09

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 438.2 МБ
Скачали: 5527
Статус Проверен

Последний сидер: 14 дней 15 часов 47 минут 18 секунд назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?