Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Автор

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 апр 2015, 13:10 

Пользователь
Пользователь
Раздал: 10.55 ТБ
Скачал: 981.81 ГБ
Ратио: 11.008

Mistress Ezada & Mistress Roberta triple ruin / Госпожа Эзада и госпожа Роберта трижды прерывают оргазм

Год производства: 2013 г.
Страна: США
Жанр: Handjob, Tease & Denial, Ruined Orgasm
Продолжительность: 00:14:56

Студия: MistressEzada.com

В ролях: Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Roberta

Описание: My slave has been locked in the extremely uncomfortable metal chastity cage for the last week, and now it's time for his weekly milking. I have him mummified in saran wrap, ball-gagged and blindfolded. Today I have a surprise for him: I will not milk him alone, I invited My friend Mistress Roberta to assist Me. She wanted to see how I ruin the orgasms of My slaves, so today she will experience it firsthand. My slave can hear that there's someone else with Me, but he doesn't know who it is. I take his chastity device off and start the milking procedure. While one of Us rubs his prick, the other one plays with his balls, and then we change positions. I make it so that he can't guess which hand is whose; he is such a lucky slave to be jerked off by two such beautiful Dominas. But his luck is over when I realize he's ready to cum and indicate Mistress Roberta to stop rubbing his prick. As expected, several seconds later he came, with what we discovered later to be a huge quantity of sperm. His orgasm was truly ruined, as his cum literally oozed out of his prick and was not shot. The cum was collected and placed on his ball-gag and lips, slowly filling his mouth with the salty and disgusting taste of his own mess. We repeat the procedure two more time, with exactly the same result, just in smaller quantities. After the third ruined orgasm, I decided his balls are empty enough and pushed his still hard prick back into the metal chastity cage. If he will be a good slave, I might milk him again next week.

Тип HD видео: 720p
Качество видео: HDRip
Формат видео: MPEG
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 2971kbps [V: Alias Data Handler [eng] (h264 main L3.2, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2971 kb/s)]
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 125kbps [A: Alias Data Handler [eng] (aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, 125 kb/s)]

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  10 апр 2015, 13:10

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 330.97 МБ
Скачали: 164
Статус

Последний сидер: 5 лет 10 месяцев 13 часов 38 минут 21 секунду назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?