Rocco's Abbondanza 4 / Изобилие Рокко 4

Год производства: 2015 г.
Страна: EU
Жанр: Gonzo, Anal, DP, DAP
Продолжительность: 02:56:47
Язык: Английский

Режиссер: Rocco Siffredi
Студия: Evil Angel

В ролях: Franceska Jaimes, Marina Visconti, Angel Wicky, Chintya Doll, Vicktoria Redd, Milky Gold

Описание: "'Rocco's Abbondanza #4' is an amazing movie full of big tits and the beautiful filthy women they belong to. I don't know who I should start with, but Franceska's scene is really amazing, she's such an unbelievable woman, so pretty and such a MILF! My scene with Chinyta Goll and MArina Visconti was insane, both have huge incredible natural breasts. Next is Angel Wicky, her scene with Markus Dupree is so hot and intimate, I absolutely love her big and beautiful boobs! Last but not least is the amazing Viktoria Redd, Mike Gold and Christian Clay, a super hot threesome you don't want to miss! If you love big boobs like we do, you'll have just as much fun watching 'Rocco's Abbondanza #4' as we had making it~" -Nobody appreciates a huge pair of bouncy boobs like legendary Italian cocksman and director Rocco Siffredi. For “Rocco's Abbondanza #4,” he’s assembled an international cast of buxom beauties. With truly huge, alluring, mouth-watering sets of tits, the gorgeous girls here aim only to please the director and his well-hung crew of Euro-studs. Fishnet-clad nurse Chintya Doll is battling naturally busty patient Marina Visconti, but Rocco tames these cat-fighting cuties by ramming his huge prick into their assholes. Stacked Latina bombshell Franceska Jaimes takes on two big-dicked racing enthusiasts in a nasty double-penetration — with a sphincter-stretching double-anal reaming! She squirts in a gushing climax! Voluptuous blonde hostess Angel Wicky treats a lucky cafe customer to that day’s very popular anal special. Vicktoria Redd and Miky Gold give muscular fucker Christian Clay the works in a butt-reaming three-way flavored with rim jobs, ass-to-mouth fun and a creamy lesbian kiss."

Разбит на эпизоды: Да
Качество видео: WEB-DL
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 320x178 29.97fps 500 Kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Скриншоты

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  28 мар 2015, 08:42

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 792.51 МБ
Скачали: 27
Статус

Последний сидер: 5 лет 8 месяцев 5 дней 9 часов 11 секунд назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?