Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Автор

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 окт 2013, 18:15 

Пользователь
Пользователь
Раздал: 194.1 ТБ
Скачал: 96.67 ТБ
Ратио: 2.008

[RandyBlue.com] Photosets (2601-2602, 2605-2607)

Drew & Ian / Grant Fisher / Max Steel / Jimmy Fanz / Chris & Grant

Год производства: 2013 г.
Тип раздачи: Фотографии
Формат: JPG
Количество материала: 5 photosets 237 photos
Страна: USA
Жанр: Solo, Duet; Kissing, Massage, Oral Sex, Rimming, Deep throat, 69, Anal Sex, Condom, Masturbation, Facial Hair, Hairy, Muscular (Muscles), Tattoo (Tattoos), Outdoor

Сайт: RandyBlue.com
Описание: Photosets (2601-2602, 2605-2607)
2013.03.22 - [RandyBlue.com] Drew & Ian / 66 photos
Ian Parker does massages back at home, so we thought we would take advantage and make him our official Dirty Masseur. Every massage session with Ian is like a fairy tale, because there is always a happy ending. The victim, um, I mean client for today is Drew Blaze. This newly outed stud has pulled a groin muscle and he is hoping that Ian can work it out. Ian gets Drew naked and takes a closer look at the problem area. As he moves the cock out of the way to get to the groin muscle, Drew grows hard as Ian clasps tighter. Ian shows Drew why his dick sucking lips are actually his best massage tool. He starts to furiously slobber all over that hot and hard cock. Ian strips down, hovers over Drew and shoves his dick down his throat. This leads to hot a rimming sixty nine position on top of the massage table. Finally Ian straddles Drew and rubs that hard cock against his hungry hole. Finally Drew pounds him every which way until he finally fucks the cum right out of Ian. Drew licks the cum off of Ian and they have a hot snowball session. This gets Drew so worked up, he then nuts right into Ian. For Ian, sucking down all that cum has given him a second wind, and he comes again. This time, Drew is drinking down the cum. There might have been no official massage here, but with three cum shots, I think Drew got the deal of a lifetime.
2013.03.26 - [RandyBlue.com] Grant Fisher / 23 photos
I asked Grant if he was nervous about performing a solo video for us. He told us no, that he was actually super excited. He was also excited to get the solo over with so that he can get fucked on camera as well. Grant is the type of guy that likes to be watched. This 22 year old bisexual hottie told me that he is the guy at the party that always ends up naked. Being naked is like second nature to him. So when we put him out by the pool, it was only a matter of time before the blue speedo that covered his nice tight ass was thrown to the side. Grant starts playing with his meat and gets his fat dick nice and hard. He lays down on the towel by the pool and starts to play with his ass. Grant starts to wet his fingers up with his tongue. Once his index finger gets nice and wet he smears the spit across his hungry hole. It pulses at the sensation of his finger pressing firmly against it. When the finger finally slips in, Grant is off in his own world of ecstasy. He fingers himself and plays with his ass until finally he has to flip over and start working himself up to nut. He shoots a hot white creamy load all over his chest. I know I cannot wait until it is another man and his cum shooting all over Grant. And neither can he.
2013.03.27 - [RandyBlue.com] Max Steel / 35 photos
Max Steel has a smile so innocent, that I thought he had walked into the wrong place when he came to do his scene. It wasn\'t until he got all nasty and naked that I realized what a dirty boy he his on the inside. Don\'t be fooled by that laid back demeanor and those big friendly eyes. Max is an MMA fighter and is currently undefeated. I did not believe him at first, but then he showed me a video of him knocking a dude out in the ring. I was impressed. I was also impressed at his par coring skills. He can do back flips, climb up buildings and jump over mail boxes. I am starting to wonder if there is anything that this adonis cannot do. And when he got naked and started talking dirty into my camera as he stroked his dick, I realized the answer was no. This man is perfect from head to toe. From his scruffy hair down to his bubble butt. His pale white skin is absolutely flawless. When it came time for him to nut, he came gallons all over our camera man. I asked him if he ever did anything with a man before. He said that he had not, but that we all only live once so why hold yourself back. I liked that answer. And so will you. Because we are going to be seeing more of Mr. Max Steel.
2013.03.29 - [RandyBlue.com] Jimmy Fanz / 58 photos
Jimmy Fanz and Downtown LA are a good match. This fuzzy fucker flew into LaLa Land and melted our hearts instantly. We took him to a rooftop, and Jimmy looked awestruck by the beautiful LA landscape. He took off his shirt, bathed in the California sun and started to get hard right then and there. We took him indoors, and he started to paw at himself. As his cock grew bigger, his jeans and briefs were too constricting. They had to go. As he finally lay there naked on the couch, he starts to stroke his hard cock with one hand, and run his fingers through his chest hair with the other. He looks into the camera and smiles. He loves that he is being watched. He loves that you are about to shoot a load watching him. He gets up and turns around to show his hot hairy hole. He finger fucks himself for a while until he just cannot take it anymore. He turns around and starts to furiously beat his meat in the middle of the room. He wants to cum and he wants you to watch. Finally he shoots a gushing load all over the floor, taking the last few drops on his finger and lapping them up. His eyes lit up as he tasted his hot jizz. Jimmy Fanz had a good first day in LA, and we are sure as hell glad he came. Literally.
2013.04.02 - [RandyBlue.com] Chris & Grant / 55 photos
Grant has never bottomed before. But he loves taking on a challenge. He is always the life of the party, and when a new opportunity comes along he is going to jump at it. Chris has bottomed a lot lately. He complained to me that he never gets to top. So Grant suddenly chimed in and said that he would bottom. I asked him if he had ever done it before. Grant said no, but he thought Chris was hot, so why not give it a shot. I was not sure if it would even go in, since Chris is so thick. Chris asked for me to give them a couple of minutes. I walked in five minutes later, and there was Chris, deep inside of Grant. I started freaking out, grabbing my camera and making sure that I got every hot moment on film. Chris took it easy at first, but finally the initial pains of his ass being stretched out turned into pure pleasure. Chris started to fuck Grant hard. They sucked, rimmed, and fucked some more. Grant was hungry for cock and Chris was glad to oblige. Chris felt so good inside of Grant that he had to bust. Grant wanted it in his mouth. And as Grant ate down that load he busted too. Grant came and it hit Chris right on his ass. The wild frenzy was over. They collapsed into each other and started making out. I turned the camera off and realized that I was about to collapse too. Watching Grant get his cherry popped was fucking hot.
Доп. информация: Представлено 5 фотосетов 237 фотографий размером 768x1024 (или 1024x768) с официального сайта RandyBlue.com.
Скриншоты

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  26 окт 2013, 18:15

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 22.22 МБ
Скачали: 207
Статус

Последний сидер: 5 лет 8 месяцев 26 дней 20 часов 39 минут 3 секунды назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?