Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2015, 08:56 
Пользователь
Пользователь
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

Описание: Tori Black, the cute gal featured on the right hand side of the front cover, was up last as the movie had built her up along the way in the interviews where she and Tom "The Lord of Asses" Byron introduced the scenes. His proposal of marriage did not convince her to toss his salad or do anal but she gave one of the most polished tease acts of the entire movie, the fetching young lass knowing full well how appealing her ass was. There was no interview once the scene started since they had already covered everything else previously, Tori dropping to her knees in the bedroom to inhale his dick. Her blowjob was not the most assertive of the bunch but as a cock socket, I'd do her myself if given the chance (without a hefty price tag). I was slightly taken aback that it wasn't done in POV fashion as the others had been but this allowed for a smoother transition to him going down on the dirty talking dame. Her vaginal ride was too passive as well but that gives her another trick to add to her list of things to do in the future, her puffy pussy needing to be bouncing on cock for best effect. The scene finished with a facial that she swallowed down, her eyes kept open the entire time though the scene not lasting as long as some of the others.

Скриншоты: